How to Play Angry Birds Game Levels on Blogs & Facebook Timeline
Play Angry Birds on Blogs ?
Angry Birds - The Craziest and fun loving Strategy Puzzle Game is trending high on the downloads worldwide. Today Rovio announced on Facebook that they have crossed 1,000,000,000 downloads of their new game, Angry Birds Space. Though the game is a premium one but their demo’s have crossed the download benchmark of 1 Billion i.e. 1000 Million
Meanwhile while going to Play Angry Birds on Facebook, I just found out a Did you Know Note while the game was loading, which said “When you share your level achievement, your friends can play that level too directly in your posts!“ Yep you heard it right, you can play particular angry birds game levels in your blogs posts, websites, forums and on your Facebook Timeline also. Now this is something which will keep your visitors and readers engaged in your blog for long time!
But in order to engage them, first you have set a high score in a particular level which you would think no one can beat. Or else simply choose the level in which you have already set a milestone of high score and then challenge your readers to beat’em up. It will be like a face-off in which a small framed version of any level of angry birds will be embedded into the posts and the users can play them directly on the posts!
CONS OF THE EMBEDDED VERSION
- No Full Screen Play Mode (In order to play angry birds level in full screen you have to play it on their Facebook App)
- Small Window Gameplay
- Nonavailability of the Power Ups (Mighty Eagle, Sling Scope, Birdquake, Super Seeds and King Sling)
- Allows the Game play for a Specific Level (You can’t select stages or any level of your choice)
- You have to Play the Level Again in order to get the Embedding Code
- Fixed Dimensions (You cannot increase the height and width of the game)
HOW TO EMBED ANGRY BIRD GAME LEVELS ?
1. Anyhow you have to visit the Angry Birds Facebook App firstly in order to set a high score or choose a specific level with a challenging high score for your readers. If you’ve not played angry birds on Facebook then visit here –> http://apps.facebook.com/angrybirds/ to play angry birds and set a high score.
2. Select the stage of your choice. For consideration look at the number of stars you have got from the total i.e. like 102/126 : This will give you an idea that in how many levels have you got full 3 stars and that would be of a high score.
3. You can easily see in which levels you have a high score. If at the top of the level there are some crowns then you have set some high scores in it at positions first, second and third. Check below for the crown’s specifications
- Golden Crown – Top High Scorer
- Silver Crown – Second High Scorer
- Bronze Crown – Third High Scorer
4. Select your level but remember in order to get the embedding code you have to play it again. Don’t worry, you can perform a quick play for hitting the birds here and there, no matter if the level doesn’t gets cleared also. Simply play it to the end to get the code.
5. Now you can find the option to embed and share it. Share option allows you to embed the game level into the posts in your timeline. You can post it in your friends walls also and ask them to play the game. Embed option has been recently introduced to insert the game levels within the posts of blogs and websites. Click on embed to get the code of the game. Check out below for a quick game play of angry birds!
6. You can insert like this any game level of Angry Birds and put up a challenge to your readers to beat it on the spot! But be sure that flash is enabled or else the game won’t load as it is a flash game.
7. This feature add on is known as “Share & Play” with Angry Birds on Facebook. Have a look at the official video of the same.
Well this is something amazing to be shared. While you’re embedding the game into your posts you can perform some tweaking with it to set a remarkable high score and fool your friends Check out the below picture to see how the code looks like!
At the end of the code you can find score=68540 which you can edit and replace the score with anything you wish but set a score within a known range or else everyone will know that you have a fake score. Make it around 100k so that it will look fine and will screw up the strategies of your challengers
For mobile gamers game options are endless, given that now the online casino companies are also shifting their focus towards those playing on mobile devices. It is no surprise that a lot of slots games, or pokies if you happen to Australian, are being targeted at mobile users.