3 Strong Points Describing Importance of Video SEO
Video SEO techniques are being used frequently these days considering the widespread growth and popularity of multimedia content on the internet. Many businesses resort to using visual data for marketing of their company, its products, specific product features and posting customer feedback. Keeping in direct touch with potential customers and investors is also possible by posting video files of interviews and recent news and developments. It is true that any content in the form of written text can be converted into a video format to make it more appealing and attractive to viewers. In such circumstances, using video SEO to increase the flow of user traffic to a given website is of paramount importance.
Video SEO service providers leverage their experience and knowledge to optimize the video title leading to greater hits. Ever though the Importance of Video SEO ? It is very important to include video SEO processes as an integral component of your online promotional and marketing campaign. Here’s some strong points that describes it’s crucial role!
How Video SEO Companies Can Help your Business ?
It has been recently reported that about thirty hours of video content is uploaded every minute on the YouTube. This is equivalent to an enormous video footage amounting to about 1,200 years on an annual basis. In such a scenario, if anyone is trying to find your website or video content online, it is as good as searching for a needle in the haystack.
- Video SEO companies help to position your video data such that it is easily retrieved by search engines.
- Similar to YouTube, there are players such as Revver.com, Metacafe.com and many more entrants are appearing in the scene.
- Video based search engines like Truveo.com, blinkx.com and even from Google are being developed to help users find the right video files. Since the average attention span of users is limited, it is necessary to engage video SEO strategies to target relevant users.
Why Video SEO is Gaining Importance ?
For a given keyword, video files are fifty times more likely to appear within the initial search results as compared to a text file with the same keyword. Videos occupy a major share, nearly 40% of all internet searches on a global level. Since video files appear in search results within days of being uploaded, as compared to few weeks in case of text files.
Unique Needs of Video SEO
- Video SEO is unlike the traditional SEO techniques for written matter. Search engines cannot evaluate the quality of a video file, nor rank them. Consequently, video files need to be tagged and labelled such that they can be ranked by search engines.
- Video SEO involves usage of appropriate tagging and comments which increases the keyword relevance and ultimately translates into more user traffic. Normally, video sharing is a highly interactive process and is driven by user activity and choice. However video SEO techniques can provide the required guidance to enhance your online marketing results.
- You need to realize that video SEO will ultimately decide the chance that your video content is viewed by the people you want. A video SEO service provider will help you to optimize your video and then help you to distribute it to various video sharing websites. This may also involve uploading your video files on the websites of other third parties.
Video SEO is a relatively recent phenomenon. Two to three years may be the average duration of experience of most video SEO companies.
Guest Post by Raj. Rajkumar Jonnala wishes to research and find out more on desk cable management operations. His field of interest spans across wider domains and business areas. His past work experience in cable cover and cable floor cover process helps him to share the real life knowledge to his friends and readers of his blogs.