Create your Custom Windows Welcome Logon Screen
Welcome Screen of Windows is the Attraction Key for everyone which depicts how someone has maintained their Desktop/Laptop by performance and visual wise Will not it sound good to you when someone or your friend, views your customized Logon screen and says, “Wow Man ! This is an awesome welcome screen or your Logon Background is just so cool !” Probably they will be eager to know how you made it and would ask you to show/teach them about it. So for that, here’s a tutorial for you which will show you to change your welcome logon screen.
First what you need is a software called TuneUp Utilities. This is a very useful software which makes your Windows operating system faster, more comfortable and more secure with just a few mouse clicks. And all operations performed on the operating system are completely safe, because all changes are monitored by TuneUp Rescue Center and can be undone at any time.
TuneUp Utilities automatically runs important maintenance tasks for you, makes you aware of any problems and offers simple solutions. This ensures performance is always at its best. A slow and untidy computer is now a thing of the past for you.
- Download the latest version of TuneUp i.e. TuneUp Utilities 2012 v12.0.2160.13 from here. Well TuneUp is a premium software and it provides a 30-days trial version so after that it will ask to buy a license and enter the serial number. The Keygen is included in the file.
- Install TuneUp Utilities 2012 and apply the Keygen & patch to it.
- Go to Start > All Programs > TuneUp Utilities 2012 > All functions > TuneUp Styler
- TuneUp Styler will open. Now check at the left sidebar, you will find an option ‘Logon Screen‘. Go there and you’ll see the interface like this :
You can either install any previously downloaded theme file (.tls file) for your logon screen or simply download one from the TuneUp online server. But if you want it in your own customized way then you can make your own theme file too. Here’s how -
- Click on Create New option.
- Select your image from your local hard drives, search Google images or just capture images from a webcam or scanner.
- Customize your image appearance by aligning it’s position and BG color. For best view use the ‘Panorama‘ alignment.
- It’s now done. Save your Logon screen with a Name and Author credentials.
- Now simply use the Apply option on your selected theme to install it.
You have successfully created your own logon screen and installed. Double Click on the file to get a preview of your theme or Press “Win+L” to see it in live.
You can easily revert back to the old default view from the logon screen theme’s list and apply Windows Standard theme file.