Convert Your Windows 7 Desktop into Windows Phone Homescreen
People now-a-days are getting more engrossed for personalizing their desktop with Transformation packs, Widgets, Icons, Wallpapers, Docks and so on. I had always been very possessive for my Laptop and my Windows OS. Though I keep experimenting many thing upon it but always kept it intact and secure with proper maintenance and tune-up.
I never thought my post on customizing your desktop into an Android Homescreen would grow up so popular and will be liked by huge number of people. Just because it brought up a fresh new change into the windows interface which was far better than the boring Vista Packs! Now I’m up again with a New Pack, a Sexy Dark Transformation which I bet you’re going to love it. ‘Windows Phone Mango Transformation Pack‘ - This skin pack will convert your Windows 7 Desktop to Windows Phone Homescreen.
First of all those who don’t know
Windows Phone 7.5 (codenamed ‘Mango’) is a major software update for Windows Phone, the mobile operating system by Microsoft. Although the OS internally identifies itself as version 7.1, it is marketed as version 7.5 in all published materials intended for end-users.
Windows Phone Skin Pack
- This time it’s just different. The Boot Screen has got a Bright Neon Windows Revolving Logo, which is just fascinating with the dark background.
- The Style Pack includes 4 Pre-installed themes – Mango, WP Dark, WP Light and WP Mango. So you don’t have to revert back to your old interface for a long time as the new dark looks are just to die for
- Within these dark combinations, there is one bright colored theme, the Mango Theme which has all the elements same as the other 3 themes just have a pinkish orange combination wallpaper. Check the screenshot’s of all the themes below.
WP Dark Theme
WP Glass Theme
WP Mango Theme
- Due to dark backgrounds, your media files looks just awesome in the folders. Files, Pictures, Musics and Videos gives an elegant look with their appropriate content. If it’s completely a images folder then it classifies it automatically as a Media folder, below at the description. Have a look!
- The next thing, Logon Screen has actually got the Mango Essence. It has a dark orange background with a blue lining at the bottom and transparent buttons.
- The semi transparent bars gives a killer look to the themes. The Quick Launch Icon’s Tasks (Right Click on them) reflects the transparency in a very clean way. Looks minimal to read with a blurred effect at the background.
Now I guess you should better check out it’s Homescreen in action
The man behind this is the same as of the Android Skin Pack developer, Hameddanger.
Download the Transformation Pack from here